1400 Taylor Contact Center
Located in Winnipeg’s west side, this site is a newly renovated 18,000 square foot building which includes an 8,500 square foot contact center floor with 220 agent seats.
- Brand new building with bright, modern interior design
- 20 station training classroom
- Natural gas generator capable of powering the entire contact center
- 24-hour security with video surveillance and key card access.
- Employee benefits such as free parking, large lunchroom with cable TV, and in close proximity to public transport
- Houses corporate functions such as HR, WFM, and site level Training and IT
136 Market Contact Center
The second Winnipeg site is located across the city in the Exchange District in downtown Winnipeg. Located in a Heritage building, the newly-renovated loft space has been designed to emit an executive and corporate ambiance for our agents and support staff. This facility houses only our high touch Dedicated clients in our “Contact Center of Excellence”. The facility is approximately 22,000 square feet with a capacity of 350 agent seats.
- Newly renovated Heritage building in an area full of historical, cultural, and commercial importance.
- High security with key card access only
- Large kitchen and agent break room; easily accessible for public transportation
- Houses Corporate functions such as Enterprise Sales, SMB Sales, Chat Operations, and site level Training and IT