Originally posted on the Social Herd blog.
SOCAP International’s 2013 Symposium was recently held April 28 to May 1, 2013 in New Orleans, Louisiana. The show focused on bringing together the best-in-class customer care experts to network, promote thought leadership, and exchange customer care best practices.
Social Herd has put together a collection of social stats from the event. Keep reading to learn more!
Listed below is a collection of the most popular hashtags, Twitter handles, and terms associated with the SOCAP 2013 Symposium.
Our team has just returned from last week’s Frost & Sullivan 9th Annual Customer Contact 2013, East: A Frost & Sullivan Executive MindXchange in Marco Island, Florida. In addition to meeting and networking with amazing leaders in the customer service and customer care industry, they also had the opportunity to participate in a multitude of thought-provoking sessions and discussions. Our team came away with so many exciting ideas to share; here are just a few of our key takeaways:
1. Agent Experience – Is it more valuable to provide agents with coaching focused on scoring systems or on making them better, taking advantage of agents unique skill sets?
2. Creating Customer Delight – It takes only seconds to create customer delight and positive memorable experiences.
3. Big Data – Understanding and using the enormous volume of data available today to create customized experiences that exceed expectations.
We recently asked our Operations experts about their recommendations for developing and maintaining customer loyalty in the contact center. Their responses are straightforward and easy to implement into your own customer care strategy.
1. Cultural Consistency
Customers crave a company culture that is memorable and identifiable. Through recruitment and training, on boarding and ongoing development, employees should have a clear understanding of the company culture. The ultimate goal is to provide a comfortable and familiar experience across all customer-facing channels.
- Specific recruitment profile and selection process for employees at all levels
- Mission statements and goals posted around the office
- Emphasis on high-touch coaching for front-line employees
- Ongoing employee development around company culture and branding More…
WINNIPEG, Manitoba. March 27, 2013 – Matt Cockell, Senior Vice President of Sales and Marketing at 24-7 Intouch, will be leading a Fireside Chat Breakout Session at the 9th Annual Customer Contact 2013, East: A Frost & Sullivan Executive MindXchange. The event takes place April 14-17, 2013 at the Marriott Marco Island Beach Resort in Marco Island, Florida. More…
Digital communication is changing consumer spending habits and online behavior. Leveraging the Voice of the Customer in these channels is the best way to ensure that you have a consistent and efficient engagement strategy. The increased interactions from a multichannel communication strategy will fuel your data, analysis and decision making.
Consumers are becoming more opinionated when it comes to their online expectations, and they’re quick to abandon your website if their experience is not up to par. Providing digital channels to the right customer, at the right time, also means giving your customers the luxury of communicating with your brand in their preferred medium. More…