Our team has just returned from last week’s Frost & Sullivan 9th Annual Customer Contact 2013, East: A Frost & Sullivan Executive MindXchange in Marco Island, Florida. In addition to meeting and networking with amazing leaders in the customer service and customer care industry, they also had the opportunity to participate in a multitude of thought-provoking sessions and discussions. Our team came away with so many exciting ideas to share; here are just a few of our key takeaways:
1. Agent Experience – Is it more valuable to provide agents with coaching focused on scoring systems or on making them better, taking advantage of agents unique skill sets?
2. Creating Customer Delight – It takes only seconds to create customer delight and positive memorable experiences.
3. Big Data – Understanding and using the enormous volume of data available today to create customized experiences that exceed expectations.
Keynote speakers include Bruce Philp, Brand Strategist, and Celine Dumais, Vice President of Consumer Care at L’Oreal USA who will expand on the topic of mastering the post-digital marketplace. Neal Dlin, from Spin Master, Ltd., and Colleen Hebel from Maple Leaf Foods, will serve as panelists and discuss the influence that customers and brands have on each other. 24-7 Intouch and Social Herd, along with Maple Leaf Foods and Unilever, are sponsoring the event.
About 24-7 Intouch
24-7 Intouch is a leading contact center outsourcing company that delivers innovative and value-driven outsourcing solutions via voice, live chat, e-mail and social media, across all industry segments. Using the most advanced technology in the industry and Certified Sales and Customer Service Representatives, the multichannel approach taken by 24-7 Intouch addresses both long and short-term goals to reduce costs, increase incremental revenue and deliver lifetime customer loyalty. The 24-7 Intouch teams are brand specialists, representing their client’s brand, culture and employees in each business partnership.
About SOCAP International’s Canada Community
For SOCAP members who live in Canada or work closely with Canadian consumers, it is absolutely vital to focus on the market trends, customer expectations and diverse demographics that are unique to Canadians.
- Create deeper customer connections by aligning marketing and customer service experiences
- Keep the customer in the channel of their choice and leverage the data to improve customer engagement
- Your customers are everywhere, be prepared to communicate with them via mobile chat
24-7 Intouch will be at LivePerson Aspire in NYC next week.
Some of the featured sessions include:
- “The Future of Connection” from Robert LoCascio, CEO, LivePerson
- “360-Degree Customer Engagement” from Erin Smith, Director, Managed Global Services, Petco
- “Marketing Agility in the Age of the Connected Customer” from Jason Daigler, Manager, Online Product Management, The Home Depot
- “Turning Social Media into a Lead Generation Tool with Chat” from David Phillips, Online Marketing Manager, Cvent
- “Taking Chat to SMS: Using Technology to Get to People When They Need Help the Most” from Brian Pinero, Acting Director, Love is Respect
- “The Power of the Right Deal at the Right Time: Achieving Extraordinary Results with Keyword Lift™” from Sara Shikhman, President, Bedroom Furniture Discounts
- “The Future of Innovation” from Thomas Stat- Co-Founder and Executive Director, Edison Universe, and TED speaker
- “Empowering your Business Through Community,” from Peter Block—Author of Community
WINNIPEG, MANITOBA. May 14, 2012 — 24-7 Intouch, global contact center outsourcer, announced today that it has been named on the Customer Interaction Solutions 27th Annual Top 50 Teleservices Agencies Ranking, increasing its Global Aggregate score to 13 from 25 in 2011.
The Top 50 Teleservices Agencies Ranking recognizes the top inbound and outbound teleservices agencies, both domestic and international, as well as interactive inbound. Teleservices agencies are ranked for being the largest agencies in the industry as measured by the amount of billable teleservices minutes completed during the past year.
In the Interactive category, 24-7 Intouch ranked 5th, an improvement from 31st in 2010, and 8th in 2011. 24-7 Intouch also ranked 5th in the International Outbound category and 7th as an International Inbound provider.
With the addition of its onshore Denver, CO facilities in 2011, 24-7 Intouch qualified for the first time in the U.S. Domestic Outbound and Inbound categories, ranking 13th and 21st respectively.
“With the launch of our Denver facility, we have been able to exponentially expand our capacity. Being recognized, for the seventh consecutive year, as a leading contact center, and for the first year as a U.S Domestic solution provider, is an honor,” says Greg Fettes, President and CEO of 24-7 Intouch. “As we continue to grow and expand operations, we will maintain our ‘boutique’ approach and focus on training highly qualified agents to seamlessly represent our clients through our multichannel offerings.”
We are gearing up to attend RedPrairie Corporation’s ResShift: 2012 event next week in Hollywood, Florida.
24-7 Intouch’s Matt Cockell, Vice President of Sales & Business Development, will be moderating Thought Leadership Round Table discussions at Red Prairie’s RedShift: 2012. Cockell’s session will take place from 12 -1:30 P.M. on Tuesday, May 8. The user conference runs from May 7-10, 2012 in Hollywood, Florida.
View our full Press Release here.