Posts tagged ‘Live Chat’
Digital communication is changing consumer spending habits and online behavior. Leveraging the Voice of the Customer in these channels is the best way to ensure that you have a consistent and efficient engagement strategy. The increased interactions from a multichannel communication strategy will fuel your data, analysis and decision making.
Consumers are becoming more opinionated when it comes to their online expectations, and they’re quick to abandon your website if their experience is not up to par. Providing digital channels to the right customer, at the right time, also means giving your customers the luxury of communicating with your brand in their preferred medium. More…
24-7 Intouch will be at LivePerson Aspire in NYC next week.
Some of the featured sessions include:
- “The Future of Connection” from Robert LoCascio, CEO, LivePerson
- “360-Degree Customer Engagement” from Erin Smith, Director, Managed Global Services, Petco
- “Marketing Agility in the Age of the Connected Customer” from Jason Daigler, Manager, Online Product Management, The Home Depot
- “Turning Social Media into a Lead Generation Tool with Chat” from David Phillips, Online Marketing Manager, Cvent
- “Taking Chat to SMS: Using Technology to Get to People When They Need Help the Most” from Brian Pinero, Acting Director, Love is Respect
- “The Power of the Right Deal at the Right Time: Achieving Extraordinary Results with Keyword Lift™” from Sara Shikhman, President, Bedroom Furniture Discounts
- “The Future of Innovation” from Thomas Stat- Co-Founder and Executive Director, Edison Universe, and TED speaker
- “Empowering your Business Through Community,” from Peter Block—Author of Community
Driving ROI: “Return on Invitations” Through Proactive Chat
In the scramble to maintain pace with growing customer expectations and constantly evolving trends in consumer engagement, live chat has become widely accepted as an integral part of any total contact management solution.
As new contact channels have developed, and social media has taken the stage as a focus for 2012 and beyond, live chat technology and strategy have also continued to evolve, offering capabilities for targeted engagement and promising a new kind of ROI, “Return on Invitations”. Proactive chat, or rules based engagement, is not a new concept, but one that is gaining acceptance (no pun intended), as companies begin to recognize the need for more meaningful customer engagement.
WINNIPEG, Manitoba. May 16, 2012 – For the second consecutive year, members of 24-7 Intouch will attend LivePerson’s Aspire 2012 customer summit, taking place June 12th to 14th in New York City. Aspire serves as a platform for LivePerson users, partners, peers and subject matter experts to communicate innovative ways to engage customers.
“We are very excited to attend our second straight Aspire, and to share ideas with so many different thought leaders on live chat best practices and customer engagement trends,” said Matt Cockell, Vice President of Sales and Business Development at 24-7 Intouch. “Last year’s event proved to be successful, and we hope to contribute to the dialogue through offering insight on the service behind the technology.”
WINNIPEG, MANITOBA. May 14, 2012 — 24-7 Intouch, global contact center outsourcer, announced today that it has been named on the Customer Interaction Solutions 27th Annual Top 50 Teleservices Agencies Ranking, increasing its Global Aggregate score to 13 from 25 in 2011.
The Top 50 Teleservices Agencies Ranking recognizes the top inbound and outbound teleservices agencies, both domestic and international, as well as interactive inbound. Teleservices agencies are ranked for being the largest agencies in the industry as measured by the amount of billable teleservices minutes completed during the past year.
In the Interactive category, 24-7 Intouch ranked 5th, an improvement from 31st in 2010, and 8th in 2011. 24-7 Intouch also ranked 5th in the International Outbound category and 7th as an International Inbound provider.
With the addition of its onshore Denver, CO facilities in 2011, 24-7 Intouch qualified for the first time in the U.S. Domestic Outbound and Inbound categories, ranking 13th and 21st respectively.
“With the launch of our Denver facility, we have been able to exponentially expand our capacity. Being recognized, for the seventh consecutive year, as a leading contact center, and for the first year as a U.S Domestic solution provider, is an honor,” says Greg Fettes, President and CEO of 24-7 Intouch. “As we continue to grow and expand operations, we will maintain our ‘boutique’ approach and focus on training highly qualified agents to seamlessly represent our clients through our multichannel offerings.”
After attending two fantastic events last month, Frost & Sullivan Customer Contact East and SOCAP (Society of Consumer Affairs Professionals) it was very apparent that online chat, while the buzz three or four years ago, is now getting budget for implementation.
As the third installment of my Contact Center Slang series, here is a list of 10 commonly used chat phrases (plus one bonus), that will help you make sense of your first live chat deployment reports.
- This is where it all starts out. At the top are all your website visitors.
- With the proper technology tool, you can begin gathering information about these visitors even before they get to your site.
- The goal is to rank this funnel and choose the right Hot Leads to chat with.
- Not to be confused with a cold lead.
- This is who you want to proactively chat with.
- For example, imagine you are at a store and you see all these visitors walking around – that is your Funnel. Cold leads are people who are window shopping, Hot Leads are those people who have a piece of clothing and are waiting for a change room. They may buy on their own (Self Service), but with a little help you can increase that chance.
- Once a Hot Lead has been determined, you can send a chat invite out to the browser, proactively. Note that depending on your technology provider this can be seamless, non-invasive, and aesthetically pleasing. More…
Consumers lead increasingly busier lives with each passing year. Between work, meetings, family, friends, hobbies and socializing (if we’re lucky), balance often seems difficult to maintain. Due to this time constraint, shoppers are utilizing channels that fit into their schedules in the most convenient way possible. In addition to convenience, perception also impacts which channel a customer chooses to reach out to the brands they like. Where one may prefer the telephone, another may love e-mail.
One thing that most customers have in common today is the desire to receive the answers to their questions as quickly as possible, with as little work required. They want things done right the first time and to feel appreciated. Competition is so high amongst businesses, that if a customer does not find what they want with one brand, they will simply move on to the next. Any sort of customer dissatisfaction could have a direct impact on brand loyalty. More…