Posts tagged ‘Live Chat’
WINNIPEG, Manitoba. October 16th, 2013 – 24-7 Intouch Inc announced today the acquisition of Innovative Contact Solutions (ICS), a multichannel Business Process Outsourcer (BPO) located in the heart of the Americas, Guatemala City, Guatemala. ICS services local and international clients with bilingual solutions ranging from traditional inbound calls, to back office work including help desk, order fulfillment, email response and live chat.
“Our clients are searching for a cost effective, near shore option that provides a skilled labor force, that can maintain a high-touch customer experience,” says Greg Fettes, President & CEO of 24-7 Intouch. “Acquiring ICS, a boutique market leader in Latin America, furthers 24-7 Intouch’s continued commitment to providing innovative global solutions to our customers. ICS shares our vision for the future of our industry and we are very excited to collaborate with such a great team.” More…
Digital communication is changing consumer spending habits and online behavior. Leveraging the Voice of the Customer in these channels is the best way to ensure that you have a consistent and efficient engagement strategy. The increased interactions from a multichannel communication strategy will fuel your data, analysis and decision making.
Consumers are becoming more opinionated when it comes to their online expectations, and they’re quick to abandon your website if their experience is not up to par. Providing digital channels to the right customer, at the right time, also means giving your customers the luxury of communicating with your brand in their preferred medium. More…
24-7 Intouch will be at LivePerson Aspire in NYC next week.
Some of the featured sessions include:
- “The Future of Connection” from Robert LoCascio, CEO, LivePerson
- “360-Degree Customer Engagement” from Erin Smith, Director, Managed Global Services, Petco
- “Marketing Agility in the Age of the Connected Customer” from Jason Daigler, Manager, Online Product Management, The Home Depot
- “Turning Social Media into a Lead Generation Tool with Chat” from David Phillips, Online Marketing Manager, Cvent
- “Taking Chat to SMS: Using Technology to Get to People When They Need Help the Most” from Brian Pinero, Acting Director, Love is Respect
- “The Power of the Right Deal at the Right Time: Achieving Extraordinary Results with Keyword Lift™” from Sara Shikhman, President, Bedroom Furniture Discounts
- “The Future of Innovation” from Thomas Stat- Co-Founder and Executive Director, Edison Universe, and TED speaker
- “Empowering your Business Through Community,” from Peter Block—Author of Community
Driving ROI: “Return on Invitations” Through Proactive Chat
In the scramble to maintain pace with growing customer expectations and constantly evolving trends in consumer engagement, live chat has become widely accepted as an integral part of any total contact management solution.
As new contact channels have developed, and social media has taken the stage as a focus for 2012 and beyond, live chat technology and strategy have also continued to evolve, offering capabilities for targeted engagement and promising a new kind of ROI, “Return on Invitations”. Proactive chat, or rules based engagement, is not a new concept, but one that is gaining acceptance (no pun intended), as companies begin to recognize the need for more meaningful customer engagement.