Posts tagged ‘LivePerson’
Digital communication is changing consumer spending habits and online behavior. Leveraging the Voice of the Customer in these channels is the best way to ensure that you have a consistent and efficient engagement strategy. The increased interactions from a multichannel communication strategy will fuel your data, analysis and decision making.
Consumers are becoming more opinionated when it comes to their online expectations, and they’re quick to abandon your website if their experience is not up to par. Providing digital channels to the right customer, at the right time, also means giving your customers the luxury of communicating with your brand in their preferred medium. More…
- Create deeper customer connections by aligning marketing and customer service experiences
- Keep the customer in the channel of their choice and leverage the data to improve customer engagement
- Your customers are everywhere, be prepared to communicate with them via mobile chat
24-7 Intouch will be at LivePerson Aspire in NYC next week.
Some of the featured sessions include:
- “The Future of Connection” from Robert LoCascio, CEO, LivePerson
- “360-Degree Customer Engagement” from Erin Smith, Director, Managed Global Services, Petco
- “Marketing Agility in the Age of the Connected Customer” from Jason Daigler, Manager, Online Product Management, The Home Depot
- “Turning Social Media into a Lead Generation Tool with Chat” from David Phillips, Online Marketing Manager, Cvent
- “Taking Chat to SMS: Using Technology to Get to People When They Need Help the Most” from Brian Pinero, Acting Director, Love is Respect
- “The Power of the Right Deal at the Right Time: Achieving Extraordinary Results with Keyword Lift™” from Sara Shikhman, President, Bedroom Furniture Discounts
- “The Future of Innovation” from Thomas Stat- Co-Founder and Executive Director, Edison Universe, and TED speaker
- “Empowering your Business Through Community,” from Peter Block—Author of Community
Driving ROI: “Return on Invitations” Through Proactive Chat
In the scramble to maintain pace with growing customer expectations and constantly evolving trends in consumer engagement, live chat has become widely accepted as an integral part of any total contact management solution.
As new contact channels have developed, and social media has taken the stage as a focus for 2012 and beyond, live chat technology and strategy have also continued to evolve, offering capabilities for targeted engagement and promising a new kind of ROI, “Return on Invitations”. Proactive chat, or rules based engagement, is not a new concept, but one that is gaining acceptance (no pun intended), as companies begin to recognize the need for more meaningful customer engagement.
WINNIPEG, Manitoba. May 16, 2012 – For the second consecutive year, members of 24-7 Intouch will attend LivePerson’s Aspire 2012 customer summit, taking place June 12th to 14th in New York City. Aspire serves as a platform for LivePerson users, partners, peers and subject matter experts to communicate innovative ways to engage customers.
“We are very excited to attend our second straight Aspire, and to share ideas with so many different thought leaders on live chat best practices and customer engagement trends,” said Matt Cockell, Vice President of Sales and Business Development at 24-7 Intouch. “Last year’s event proved to be successful, and we hope to contribute to the dialogue through offering insight on the service behind the technology.”